The Dynarex Plastic-Top Overbed Table is designed for optimal accessibility and longevity, even with prolonged daily use. The plastic tabletop features an impermeable surface that prevents warping and allows for numerous disinfecting options. The tabletop rolls on a durable, height-adjustable base that is ideal for a wide range of healthcare settings.
The Dynarex Plastic-Top Overbed Table is durable and constructed for maximum convenience. The tabletop is constructed from impermeable plastic, to allow for sanitation practices without the risk of warping. The tabletop includes two convenient cupholders and ridged perimeter edges for added convenience and reduced mess. Available in three attractive colors to match existing décor. The height-adjustable steel base is easy to operate and accommodates most standard-height beds. Simply lift the tabletop to adjust table height to a user’s personal preference and securely lock into place. The H-Base frame is designed to slide underneath the bed so users can enjoy increased access to their meals and belongings from a seated or reclining position. Often used at home, in long-term care facilities, hospitals, and more.
- Heavy-duty, steel-welded H-style frame
- Impermeable plastic tabletop is easy to disinfect
- Four 2.5” swivel casters for maximum maneuverability
- Two locking casters provide added stability
- Spring-loaded locking lift mechanism adjusts table height: 28.5”-41.9”
- Available in Mahogany (10457MH), Cherry (10457CH), and Gray (10457G)
- Distributed tabletop weight capacity 50 lb.