- 1:10 Dilution of 6300 PPM Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- 4 Minute Contact time
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridioides difficile)
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Kills 50 microorganims, including Clostridioides difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Orange Top
Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas contaminated with Clostridioides difficile (C. difficile or C. diff.) spores and Norovirus. Now effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus Type 2 (ATCC VR-846), Adenoid 6 Strain on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.