Dynarex Resp-O2™ Oxygen Flow Regulators are designed to safely and efficiently administer and regulate the flow of oxygen to respiratory patients at adjustable flow-rate levels. The Oxygen Regulator features an anodized aluminum body with a brass core and brass-encased component parts for optimal safety and reliability. Some select models feature all-brass construction. Designed to fit any oxygen tank with a CGA 870-style fitting.
The Dynarex Resp-O2™ oxygen flow regulator is designed to deliver oxygen to respiratory patients at adjustable flow-rate levels for easy customization and ideal oxygen output. The oxygen regulator is constructed with a solid, rust-proof brass core and anodized aluminum body—with brass sleeves encasing key component parts for added safety and reliability. A clearly marked dial makes flow-rates easy to read and single-selector knob lets you adjust flow rates smoothly and seamlessly.
- Single-selector knob allows for effortless adjustment
- Features easy-to-read flow-rate dial
- Brass core construction provides increased safety and reliability
- Complies to CGA 870 standard
- 36350-36353: Comply to CGA 870 standard
- 36370-36374: Comply to CGA 540 standard
- Not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP