MOLNLYCKE BIOGEL SENSOR GLOVES
Biogel® Sensor is a sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex surgical glove. Typically 20% thinner than Biogel® M for improved tactile sensitivity and a textured surface for a positive grip.
Recommended for all surgeries depending on personal preference but recommended especially for procedures where sensitivity and fingertip control are crucial.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Minimizes risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted
- Straight finger design
- Textured surface
- Unique shape for hard-to-fit hands
- Straw colored
- Natural rubber latex
- Biogel® polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.