MOLNLYCKE BIOGEL PI ULTRATOUCH M GLOVES
Biogel® PI UltraTouch® M is a sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polyisoprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitisation because it is made from a synthetic elastomer.
The gloves provide levels of fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares a similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex. The gloves have a specially treated surface for extra grip and control.
Recommended for ENT, neurosurgical, gynecological and general surgical procedures or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss 1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence 1
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65 1
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Low dermatitis potential
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted 2
- Straight finger design
- Textured surface
- Unique shape for hard-to-fit hands
- Straw colored
- Synthetic polyisoprene
- Biogel® polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.