MOLNLYCKE BIOGEL PI ULTRATOUCH GLOVES
A sterile, powder-free, non-latex polyisoprene glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer. The gloves provide levels of fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares a similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex. Typically 15% thinner than Biogel® PI, it is formulated for improved sensitivity.
Recommended for use in all general surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians. It can be used alone or as an overglove with Biogel® PI Micro Indicator® Underglove to create a double-gloving combination with the Biogel® Puncture Indication® System™ that detects 97% of glove perforations.
Tested according to ASTM 6978-05 and approved for use with chemotherapy agents. Please refer to permeation details for breakthrough times.
- Designed to enhance sensitivity and softness
- 15% thinner than Biogel PI
- Polyisoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- Double-gloving with a Biogel overglove and underglove creates the Biogel Puncture Indication System that detects 97% of glove perforations.
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves.