Collagen powder with silver
- Made from collagen, sodium alginate, carboxylmethylcellulose (CMC), and ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA).
- Contains silver chloride as an effective antimicrobial intended to prevent colonization within the dressing.
- Transforms into a soft gel when in contact with wound exudate.
- Topically applied wound powder maintains a moist environment that aids in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization.
- Ideal for the management of irregularly shaped wounds, including tunnels.